Alexander: “Working Together, We Will Do Our Best” to Help Prevent Suicides on Natchez Parkway Bridge
Says new call boxes can help someone in crisis find help, planning to design barrier is underwayRead More
Since 2010, 12 rural hospitals in Tennessee have closed downSCARPA WOMENS CYRUS GTX TREKKING SHOES BROWN
"Today, Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell asked that the health and education committee I chair take an immediate look to find additional bipartisan ways to fund states’ efforts to increase school safety and to help Americans with serious mental health problems."Scarpa Zen Pro 72530 350 Charcoal Tonic Suede S Tech Vibram Light Hiking shoes
- Fitbit alta HR s p
- GURU COMPETITION PRO GLASSES polarising glasses FREE POST
- KP3534 Nomura Canna pesca Trout Area Akira tubolar 186 Daiwa Revros 1000 FEU
- MASSI Veste coupe-vent ERGO WHITE S white
- Mulinello Shimano Spheros SW Garanzia 2 3 anni Shimano Shop
- Nwts Ladies Wellington Collection by Charles Owens Riding Shirt Size 38 Peach
- Puma Future 18.4 Mixed Ground Junior Football Boots - Yellow
- SAILING FISHING ROD & IN BUILT REEL SAIL BOAT YACHT DINGHY BOAT CANOE KAYAK
- Shimano GRAPPLER Jigging serie S603 Spinning Rod
Says new call boxes can help someone in crisis find help, planning to design barrier is underway
Since 2010, 12 rural hospitals in Tennessee have closed down
Alexander to State Legislators: I Need Your Help to Make It Easier for Students to Apply for College
Says state legislators have played a significant role in restoring decisions about education to teachers, parents, school superintendents
- shoes scarponcini Hiking Escursionismo Trekking ASOLO PIPE GV GTX® Grafite
Sen. Alexander at the "missing link" of the Foothills Parkway
"If you want to see the Smokies, you’ll drive the Foothills Parkway because it’s the only road that gives you such a spectacular view of the highest mountains in the eastern United States. The missing link is so picturesque it is worth the 75-year wait."
Alexander Acosta sworn in as U.S. labor secretary.
"Mr. Acosta can begin working to help create the right environment for more workers to realize the American dream, and I look forward to partnering with him on that important task."
Sen. Alexander visited with Dr. Scott Gottlieb and his family
"Dr. Gottlieb has impressive qualifications helping American patients as both a physician and in his previous roles at the FDA."
Senator Alexander at Tennessee Tuesday
Senator Alexander meets with constituents from Tennessee at Tennessee Tuesday, a weekly constituent breakfast hosted by Sens. Alexander and Corker in Washington.
"It was a pleasure meeting with Judge Gorsuch."
"He is an impressive individual with outstanding academic credentials and an excellent judicial record."